Statement from Esai Morales-
-Esai Morales for #SAGAFTRA National President
”Serving on the national board for 17 years has taught me well. I’ll lead our union to be transparent, inclusive and accountable. I’ll be a unifying force to preside over a divergent boardroom. Welcoming open and honest dialogue, we’ll gauge our union and chart our course. Will fight boldly and judiciously protect our standard of living including residuals, pension and health plans — especially our vulnerable members. Cross party lines to eliminate waste and inefficiency placing membership service above partisan politics. #peacefulwarrior with an artist’s heart and four decades of goodwill in this industry. Responsible proactive leadership.”
Membership First on GoFund Me – Please donate: http://ift.tt/2wjpxwI
”It’s a sad fact that all elections cost money. Running for office in SAG-AFTRA is no different. With that in mind, we are reaching out to our fellow performers in the hope we will be elected to protect the rights and interests of all of you.
MembershipFirst is an organization of SAG-AFTRA performers formed to protect the rights and interests of every member of our union.
– We strive to make our union what it was created to be: the most powerful and respected entertainment union in the world.
– A union that’s run democratically with transparency.
– We will negotiate the best contracts possible, hire the
best staff, and be a powerhouse partner at the bargaining table.
– A union that effectively responds to all of its members’ needs.
– A union every member can be proud of and rely on to protect our livelihood.
That’s who we are….that’s who we’ve always been.
Only together can we achieve these goals.”
Join us on Social Media:
Twitter: @Frances_Fisher @MatthewModine @ckmycat
MembershipFirst Social Accts:
Esai Morales Social Accts:
IG – http://ift.tt/2wjqLbu